Saturday, August 1, 2009
My Simple Viewpoints
So I've contemplated starting this blog for a long time. Some times I want to write about things I don't feel are appropriate for our 'Family Blog'. Sometimes I want to try and make you laugh, make fun of someone or something, vent, or find ways to connect with my readers more. I know you may say, "what happened to good ol' phone conversations or face to face discussions?" I was always crappy at both. Plain and simple. So this is my attempt at exposing some of my inner thoughts, hopes, feelings, and emotions. I'm curious to see what I may discover about myself and my followers. So here it is, My Simple Viewpoints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it so far! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLook forward to all your thoughts. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I think we all need an outlet.
ReplyDeleteI would start a separate blog (I even have a blogspot set aside), but, alas, I am too lazy and would wind up neglecting one blog or another… or both. So, until my apathy suspends I am afraid everyone will be reading my ramblings on our family blog.
I know this is your project, but let me know if I can help in any way, like making you a header or something.
Love what you are doing Kris. Just know that all your feelings are normal and although this doesn't make it easier try to enjoy every moment because before you know it life changes so quickly before your eyes. Luckily we have the knowledge that we have a loving and patient Heavenly Father who wants to help us every day and loves us unconditionally. Even when we screw up. You are a great Mother and before you know it your family will be raised. Although you will always be a Mother things do change. We have to enjoy every moment. There are so many things I wish I would have done different but you can't go back only forward. Keep up the good work and have faith in your self. Love ya Aunt Bev
ReplyDeleteYay! I did not know you had this blog...or your other one. Now I am very happy that I do know. Expect mucho commenting.
ReplyDelete