- Do I just assume everyone in Massachusetts is heterosexual? WHY? It's MASSACHUSSETTS! Foot. In. Mouth. Sorry A. We may have different beliefs, but that doesn't excuse my idiotness.
- Do I feel dumb saying that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? wHy!? Maybe because it's so llloooonnnnngg? Maybe because my neighbor is confused why we all think we're Saints? "Everyone's a Saint? Eh?" Or maybe because a certain primary song plays in my head while I say it making me want to break out and sing? Either way, I need to get over it. Get over it.
- Do I think a 3 1/2 year old should do everything I say, right when I say it? And understand patience. And understand how to hurry. WhY? Seriously.
- Did I just commit to run the most asinine road race EVER. No, no. It's not a marathon. It's worse. (I think I just used the word asinine for the first time. That gives you a glimpse of how asinine it will be.) Stay tuned. May 2010.
- Do I get blog inspiration often during my nightly prayer? WHY? Why? Sorry man upstairs.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Why, WHY, wHy!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am with you on every single one of those. Oh, except minus the road race. I really wish I was as determined, committed, and strong as you. I will be there cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteIt's easier to tell people you're a mormon in MA. Most don't know what LDS is.
ReplyDeleteYep, yep. Totally with you on the blog dialog before bed. Some of my best posts (in my opinion) come pre-bedtime when my restless mind needs to calm down. When I was writing my book, I had to keep a notebook by my bed because I'd get up several times a night with ideas. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted, I was missing your viewpoints!
I love your honesty. And your cleverness. And your wit.
ReplyDeleteAMEN! I love your honesty too. I feel the same way. It's like you took the thoughts right out of my head. Why do I feel everyone around me is heterosexual...cause I live in Chicago? Why do I not want to tell people I'm mormon...cause I want to avoid THAT conversation. Why doesn't my 2 year old ever listen to a word I say!!! Can't relate though on the running (I hate to run) :)
ReplyDeleteI know. I mean, I don't know. You know?
ReplyDelete